Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Baby, baby

This is my niece:
Isn't she adorable?  Yes, I know.  She really is the cutest thing.  And thanks to her, we can't go anywhere without her getting a lot of attention and comments and wonderful kind people willing to help with anything.  We get free parking, free advice about putting her into baby modeling, and plenty of free compliments.

This is my niece at four months:
Yes, that is Super Junior.  Yes, we pretend that she is in love with Kpop.

Lately, though my niece has been learning to speak English.  Currently, her level of English is on the same level as a lot of the Kpop world.

Last weekend, this was our favorite song to sing to her.  And laughingly, she would sing along: (Start at 0:26)

"Lalalala" "Yayayaya" "Ahahahah" Fabulous lyrics by the way.

She also really loves Super Junior's All My Heart.  You can never outgrow the timeless lyrics of "Nananana"

And then of course, this one was sure to get a smile from her. (1:26 but especially at 1:48) (You can ignore the rest of the video.  It's a good song and all but their outfits...ohhh, their outfits)

We wanted to get video of her smiling at this (and send it to JYJ) but she kept getting distracted with the camera.

And just because this post is about my niece, here is her theme song.  I can't really help it that this was the only song that came to mind the first time I held her in my arms.  It stuck and now we all sing it to her. Baby, this one's for you.


Have a great weekend, all.  Have a wonderful Easter.  

Love,
Me

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest smile! That song always reminds me of your niece too :)

    ReplyDelete