Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Fist Bump

On Saturday, my friend wanted to go for a drive. This is where we ended up.

 The next intersection was a road called Bear Lane (a nickname in my family).  And a few minutes later, we ran into Rising Sun Road (reference to Japan).  There were also roads called Kindred (reference to Anne of Green Gables, Montgomery) and Sincerity (the English translation of Makoto).  It was a weird drive.  I felt like someone knew me a little too well.

Today is my niece's half birthday.  So, in honor of the fact that I miss her like crazy, I'm posting pictures of her.  If the Internet collapses under the weight of too many baby pictures, I'd like to know I did my part.  
 
 Her face cracks me up.  I love it.  I love it.  
 Selca
 She is only this interested because those pictures are of her.
 A fist bump from the niece.  

1 comment: