Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

On a Whim

Yesterday, I went on a run but when I spotted a grocery store, I decided to stop running and go grocery shopping instead.

These are the items I bought.
Well, except the milk.  I already had that.

Can you guess what I made?

Now I have to figure out what I'm going to do with it all.  I wasn't really craving them in so much as I was bored (i.e. wanting to do something other than study Japanese or watch TV to learn Japanese) and I remembered that back in the day when I lived in Taiwan, I could easily find the ingredients to make them as well.

And for the record: I did go running later to make up for my non-run earlier.  It was an interesting run that led me over to the Kawauchi tennis courts where the most common sound was that of the huge bug zappers next to the lights to fend off bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment