Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Crazy Head

Dear Flu, The World has stopped making sense. Because of you, I couldn't sleep last night.  Instead, I stayed up and read half a book all the way through (every other chapter). I made a new frienemy this weekend and I don't even know what that means.  Are we deep down really friends?  Or are we deep down just enemies?  Why can't I understand a thing he says? Kato went into a panic TWICE last night. 長谷部誠 was taken out of the game in the 59th minute and then his team ended up losing the game. I had a dream that I was taking a popular culture survey and I had to remember and critique significant events in the year 1983. And 韩庚's 女皇 (Empress) is stuck on repeat in my head. Is everything just fuzzy and confusing because you are here? Love, Me Currently Noticing: 我不知道該_______ (Wǒ bù zhīdào gāi)(I don't know what I should ________)  Currently Listening: 我喜歡,不,我愛 by Yen-j 

No comments:

Post a Comment