Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Disney Princess Mentality

You know how they say animals and children don't lie? 

And you know how Disney princesses always have animals of all sorts befriending them? 

I sometimes pretend that the beetles and cockroaches and stink bugs and caterpillars that like to crawl all around me and the children who smile at me or just even stare at me wherever I go, is because they can all "sense" that I'm a fabulous person. 

Now all I need is a familiar who is smarter than most humans and I'm good to go. 

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahaha. The idea of cockroaches and beetles and stink bugs and caterpillars breaking out into song and helping you clean your house....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I totally dense, or ... you've seen Enchanted, right? Also, have you seen the Disney princess skits on YouTube? They're hilar.

    ReplyDelete