Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

To Paris with Love

The advantage of getting my sister's computer second hand is that she left a few pictures of herself on it.  (She may not think so but I love how she looks in this picture - so happy and beautiful)

To my dear oldest sister~
Joyeux Anniversaire!  生日快樂! 誕生日おめでとう! 생일 축하합니다! ¡Feliz Cumpleaños!
All the languages in the world (and Google translate) cannot express how much I wish for good tidings on this, your birthday.  I love you more than words can say!  

Love,
Your younger sister who probably annoyed you a ton as a kid and still probably annoys you a ton...but now in a good way, right?  
Us in Koeln, Germany, December 2011

1 comment:

  1. Aww...shucks...a post just for me! I love it! And I wonder where that picture was taken. I notice that I'm wearing my diamond necklace, which I have long since lost (and which makes me so sad to have lost).

    By the way, I'm glad you got my computer working, especially since apparently I left files on it. I was also going to ask if there might be a way for me to retrieve my music files. Perhaps if we can meet up in September.

    But that's all "business." The cool thing is that I have a cool sister who loves me and I love her. And I can't recall the last time you "annoyed" me. Is old age just kicking in? Ha, ha. Seriously, you are great. Love you. XOXO

    ReplyDelete