Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

White Day

Yesterday, while all of my friends - nerds and non-nerds alike - celebrated Pi Day, I celebrated White Day.  (In fact, I completely forgot it was Pi Day until I got onto facebook)

White Day?  It's a month after Valentine's Day and is a day for men to give girls gifts as a response to the chocolate those men received on February 14.

Now, this must be noted, I did not give out chocolate of any form to any males on Valentine's Day, nor on any day following Valentine's Day.

So how does a girl in my situation celebrate White Day?  She spends all day hoping for something pretty fabulous.

This is how my day went:

(1) I foolishly spent twenty dollars so I had an excuse to see my favorite Asian market attendant but then was too shy to say anything.  Now I have to figure out what to do with those extremely random items I thought absolutely necessary at the time.  He's just too cute for words.  Literally.

(2) One of my friends brought me back French macaroons from her trip to NYC.

I'd say it was a success.

Now to survive the Ides of March.

CNBlue put out a new song.  Love it!

Their new album "Ear Fun" comes out on March 27th.  (Yes, I'm laughing about the album title as well - still not sure how this was the winning entry from their online contest).  Look for it at an Itunes near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment