Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Heat Wave


Except, well, me.

You see, I am leaving for Japan in a week.  And thanks to a cold that I contracted over the weekend, I am incredibly behind schedule for running my experiments.

Having warmer weather means that the iodine levels will be guaranteed to give me sufficient data before I run out of liquid nitrogen.

Therefore, I think I'm the only person who is happy to see that the current temperature is 97 degrees Fahrenheit.

My apologies.

If it's any consolation, running my experiment usually heats up my lab so much that I end up spending most of the experiment in a room that is over 100 degrees, and worrying that my pumps don't overheat in the process.  


But please, stay out of the heat yourselves.   


I just found this song today and I love it.  


Washing Machine by Mayday

"Perhaps I wasn't the best child...
Perhaps I didn't control my rebelliousness...
Perhaps you weren't too happy with me...
But I still wanted to let you know...
Mom, I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment