Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Iodine Wars

My dearest most wonderful lab,

As you may have noticed, I've been running experiments multiple times a week now for the past three weeks.  Your efficient pumps work.  Your beautiful laser behaves just as it should.  Your liquid nitrogen continues to impress me with its ability to not run out.  And the nitrogen is doing a fabulous job of stabilizing and not running out before I'm ready for it to be done.  Really, you are about as perfect a lab as I could hope for.  There is only one thing missing - one tiny little detail that I want to see more than anything at this point::: Iodine!

It's doing just fine in the main jet;  I'm getting the prettiest pictures of the bow shock and barrel shock interaction.

Now what about that other jet?  Don't you want to adequately seed and exhibit iodine in the transverse jet too?

Be a gem of a lab and help a desperate graduate student out.

Love,
Me


No comments:

Post a Comment