Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Feline Fanboy

Last week, I took care of my friend's cat while she was on her honeymoon.

Meet Levi
Isn't he absolutely adorable?

We passed our evenings in comfortable companionship.  He always remained nearby and sometimes had these funny moments when he just had to be petted and coddled that moment.

This resulted in him walking across my friend's laptop while I was looking through pictures of the Japan National Team training camp.  I tried to save the computer from him but too late!  A little marker came up, alerting me to the fact that he had somehow pressed the button combination necessary to download a picture.

Because it was my friend's computer and a Mac, I wasn't sure how/where to look to find the picture to delete it.  I left it.  My friend returned yesterday and immediately sent me the picture Levi downloaded after I told her about it.
We had a good chuckle over it.

She told me that loved Levi has recently gotten attached to a little soccer ball I brought her back from Germany.  It hangs from her bedroom window and he spends a lot of time batting at it and trying to pull it off the window.

I started laughing.  Of course the soccer ball is none other than one from Schalke 04, the very team that Uchida plays for.

I should have figured; Everyone adores Uchida.

No comments:

Post a Comment