Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Blue Monday

The world is achingly beautiful today.  And I'm in my lab, trying to motivate myself to work.

Dear Ashin,

I realize that life is sometimes beyond description that doesn't mean you can just make up acronyms that have no meaning.  Hahahaha.  I'm laughing with you not at you, I promise.  Hahahaha.  No, really.  OAOA.

Love,
Me


Dear Wang Leehom,

Did you just sing that that girl was beautiful?  I'm not quite sure.  It was a little vague.  Could you repeat that line again?  And again?  And again?  Thanks.

Love,
Me


Dear SMEnt,

My apologies for teasing Shinee, Super Junior and SNSD for their interesting use of English in their songs.  How could I have missed the ultimate on BoA's Hurricane?  "Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy"  takes the cake.  I'm starting to see a pattern though: supersonic, hypertonic, fantastic, elastic... You do realize that there are words outside of those that end in 'ic' that rhyme in the English language, right?

Love,
Me


Dear Self,

Stop freaking out and get to work.

Love,
Me

2 comments: