Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

T Minus...

Dear Research,

You're enjoying this, aren't you?  It kind of amazes me how many different systems engineers have to learn to think in.  It's not enough to just have a pressure; there's total pressure, static pressure and freestream pressure to confuse a gal.  We're not even discussing how 3 km/s as a freestream velocity without any other parameters is practically useless - don't you know that sonic conditions are conditional to isentropic conditions?  The more I look at this problem, the more I just want to write: "My research hasn't been done before; you're just going to have to believe me on this one."  As it is, these late night/early morning writing sessions are starting to wear me out.    

Love,
Me



Just found this song.  Although I don't have anyone to sing this song too, I think it's cute and applies to my life at this very moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment