Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Everyone's Selling Something

Sometimes we just can't figure out what that is.

Can you?  These are all ads, I promise.

Shinee:


Girls' Generation and 2PM:


B2ST:


Atsuto Uchida:


Makoto Hasebe:


Volkswagen France:




My friend recently challenged me to put subtitles on ads.  Here goes:

Shinee: Cool, well-dressed kids like us eat chicken!

SNSD & 2PM: Extremely attractive people have loved and fought for the chance to be your lifeguard at the Caribbean Bay amusement park.

B2ST: We sing and dance.  (I think they failed to make the connection between that and the BBQ - sorry "baby baby baby cute" doesn't count)

Atsuto Uchida: I am awesome and nonchalant; Go buy Adidas so you can be nonchalantly awesome too.

Makoto Hasebe: The Puma Powercat shoe unifies Japan. (Can I just say that this is the ultimate ad to get people like me?  Asia, Hasebe, soccer AND tap dancing?  What are you going to show next - the moon landing?)

Volkswagen France: Now or never - buy the car of your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment